The law firm of Ivan Bojov is recognized for its ability to understand the commercial objectives of its clients and to protect their business interests in the most effective way.
Company formation, reorganization and administration
We provide a broad range of legal services related to company formation, reorganization and administration including:
- Information about the different types of commercial companies according to Bulgarian law (General partnership, Limited partnership, Limited liability Company, Partnership limited by shares and Joint - stock company)
- Advice on choosing the appropriate law form
- Preparation of protocols, managing contracts, applications to the court and other documents necessary for the registration of the company in the court and other competent authorities (Tax authorities, National Social Security Institute, National Statistics Institute etc.)
- Reorganization of companies including mergers and acquisitions
Our long practice covers a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements from the preparation of standard contracts to ones with high level of complexity. We offer advice on purchase and sale contracts, consultancy agreements, copyright trademarks and patents, employment contracts, partnership agreements, rights and responsibilities of directors, shareholder agreements, managing contracts and etc.
Advice on the legal results from the insolvency and the different aspects of insolvency litigation as well as:
- Preparation of recovery plans
- Preparation of agreements with the creditors
- Delegation before the insolvency bodies.